Frequently Asked Questions
ANSWER: This is one of the most common questions we will ask, do you have a title? You need a title in order for us to purchase your vehicle. The vehicle must be in your name with no liens.
2. I LOST MY TITLE, NOW WHAT?
ANSWER: If you lost your title and the vehicle is in your name, all we will need is a photo copy of your TDL. We will double check to make sure no liens are pending. Click on Lost your Title for more info.
3. I HAVE A LIEN ON MY VEHICLE, WILL YOU STILL PURCHASE IT?
ANSWER: Depending on how much the lien is for, we will on occasion still purchase the vehicle by paying the lien off.
4. CAN I TRADE MY VEHICLE IN TOWARDS ANOTHER VEHICLE?
ANSWER: Depending on what we have in our inventory, we will sometimes take your vehicle as a trade-in.
5. CAN I KEEP MY RIMS, RADIO, SPEAKERS or Any Aftermarket Accessories?
ANSWER: Yes, you can keep your aftermarket accessories but it will lower the cost of your vehicle.
6. WHAT DO I NEED WHEN THE DRIVER SHOWS UP?
ANSWER: You will need your vehicle title and a copy of your TDL. We provide the paperwork for you to sign.
9. HOW LONG DOES THIS PROCESS TAKE?
ANSWER: Depending on the time of day, we can usually pick up your vehicle the following day. If you are in a hurry to sell your vehicle, we can expedite the pick-up for a reduced fee.
10. HOW MUCH IS TOWING?
ANSWER: We do not charge for towing when buying your vehicle.
11. CAN I DRIVE MY VEHICLE TO YOU?
ANSWER: Of course! If your vehicle runs, you can drop it off to us.
12. UP TO HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY?
ANSWER: We can pay up to 30,000 dollars for your vehicle.
13. MY VEHICLE BROKE DOWN ON THE SIDE OF THE STREET, NOW WHAT?
ANSWER: We can purchase your vehicle and tow it on the spot, this usually requires us to expedite pick-up.
14. WHAT IS A TEAM OF INDIVIDUAL BUYERS?
ANSWER: We have over 100 individual qualified buyers on our team that are trained and ready to individually offer you top dollar for your vehicle today!
15. WHAT IS A INDIVIDUAL BUYER?
ANSWER: An individual buyer is a member of our team that comes out and pays you cash for your vehicle.
16. WHAT IS A i-BUYER?
ANSWER: An i-Buyer is short for Individual Buyer.
17. DO YOU PAY CASH OR CHECK?
ANSWER: Yes, up to a certain amount depending on the situation, we do not want to endanger our i-Buyers.
Still have questions? You can contact us through email or by phone during business hours.